Wellness Week - Leading Energy at Work with Energiavalmennus
We welcome you to come kickstart our Epicenter Wellness week on Monday March 18th in our main event space, the Epicenter Lounge.
Heli Backman and Nina Karlsson (www.energycoaching.fi) are certified leadership coaches (PCC), business consultants and founders of Energy Coaching Ltd. Their mission is to strengthen the energy and impact in expert organisations in a sustainable way.
When leaders are able to shift energy in their organisation, results follow. Everything we do is based on our motivations and energy. That is why leadership is about directing energy. Come and join us to explore the concept of organisational energy! We will present steps with which leaders and leading experts can shift energy from inertia or slight resistance into can do -energy.
About Wellness Week
If you're feeling tired, stressed, over worked, inefficient or perhaps you simply need a bit of inspiration and motivation, this is for you! Imagine a week where the focus is on wellbeing, self care, nutrition, recovery and sleep. This is important as wellness is very much connected to the performance of your business. Think of it as an investment in your productivity! And the best part; all of this without paying a dime! Sound too good to be true? Well, this time it's not.
Each day we will have activities related to wellness for you to take part in. We have an interesting set of speakers, authors and workshops to learn from. This week will entail lectures on recovery, yoga, a sound bath, self care, sleep and much much more.
Hope you will join us!
- MONDAY 18TH: Lunch date with Jussi Patjas and the lovely team from Energiavalmennus. @Epicenter Lounge 12-1PM (in Finnish)
- TUESDAY 19TH: Kanerva Ahonala. Benefits of a balanced diet (nutrition). @Epicenter Lounge 4PM-5.30PM (In Finnish)
- WEDNESDAY 20TH: Yoga with Eva Estlander. @Epicenter Lounge 10AM-11AM (in English)
- WEDNESDAY 20TH: Sound Healing with Pauliina Kuunkajo. @Revelation Space 4.30-5.15
- THURSDAY 21ST: After Work with Timo Kaukinen: How to Burn Out and Recover. 4.30-5.30PM (In English)
- FRIDAY 22ND: Talk with Jenni Demus, Wellness Coach and Author: Wind Down From Work. 4.30-6PM (In English)