Wellness Week - Wind Down From Work With Jenni Demus
Wind Down From Work - Friday Night Date With Yourself
Jenni Demus, known expert and author in self development, has been coaching people in mindful and compassionate self-leadership for the last 9 years. In this interactive lecture she will explain how to create the best possible relationship with yourself, in order to succeed at work and in life, while maintaining your inner peace. If you feel stressed, unfocused, overwhelmed or inadequate, come and learn methods for recovery, self-compassion and inner empowerment.
This event is part of the Epicenter Wellness Week. Please sign up below. See you there!
About Wellness Week
If you're feeling tired, stressed, over worked, inefficient or perhaps you simply need a bit of inspiration and motivation, this is for you! Imagine a week where the focus is on wellbeing, self care, nutrition, recovery and sleep. This is important as wellness is very much connected to the performance of your business. Think of it as an investment in your productivity! And the best part; all of this without paying a dime! Sound too good to be true? Well, this time it's not.
Each day we will have activities related to wellness for you to take part in. We have an interesting set of speakers, authors and workshops to learn from. This week will entail lectures on recovery, yoga, a sound bath, self care, sleep and much much more.
Hope you will join us!
Please note that this event will be in English.
- MONDAY 18TH: Lunch date with Jussi Patjas and the lovely team from Energiavalmennus. @Epicenter Lounge 12-1PM (in Finnish)
- TUESDAY 19TH: Kanerva Ahonala. Benefits of a balanced diet (nutrition). @Epicenter Lounge 4PM-5.30PM (In Finnish)
- WEDNESDAY 20TH: Yoga with Eva Estlander. @Epicenter Lounge 10AM-11AM (in English)
- WEDNESDAY 20TH: Sound Healing with Pauliina Kuunkajo. @Revelation Space 4.30-5.15
- THURSDAY 21ST: After Work with Timo Kaukinen: How to Burn Out and Recover. 4.30-5.30PM (In English)
- FRIDAY 22ND: Talk with Jenni Demus, Wellness Coach and Author: Wind Down From Work. 4.30-6PM (In English)