Wellness Week - How to burn out and recover with Tomi Kaukinen
How to burn out and recover - My experiences from life as a start-up founder
Tomi Kaukinen is a serial entrepreneur and speaker who burnt out doing what he loved to do. Now he speaks about his learnings from a painful journey. Tomi currently runs a blog called Licence to Fail (in Finnish) which deals with life as an entrepreneur.
This event is part of the Epicenter Wellness Week. Please sign up below. See you there!
About Wellness Week
If you're feeling tired, stressed, over worked, inefficient or perhaps you simply need a bit of inspiration and motivation, this is for you! Imagine a week where the focus is on wellbeing, self care, nutrition, recovery and sleep. This is important as wellness is very much connected to the performance of your business. Think of it as an investment in your productivity! And the best part; all of this without paying a dime! Sound too good to be true? Well, this time it's not.
Each day we will have activities related to wellness for you to take part in. We have an interesting set of speakers, authors and workshops to learn from. This week will entail lectures on recovery, yoga, a sound bath, self care, sleep and much much more.
Hope you will join us!
Please note that this event will be in English.
- MONDAY 18TH: Lunch date with Jussi Patjas from Univire, followed by the lovely team from Energiavalmennus. @Epicenter Lounge 12-1PM (in Finnish)
- TUESDAY 19TH: Kanerva Ahonala. Benefits of a balanced diet (nutrition). @Epicenter Lounge 4PM-5.30PM (In Finnish)
- WEDNESDAY 20TH: Yoga with Eva Estlander. @Epicenter Lounge 10AM-11AM (in English)
- WEDNESDAY 20TH: Sound Healing with Pauliina Kuunkajo. @Revelation Space 4.30-5.15
- THURSDAY 21ST: After Work with Timo Kaukinen: How to Burn Out and Recover. 4.30-5.30PM (In English)
- FRIDAY 22ND: Talk with Jenni Demus, Wellness Coach and Author: Wind Down From Work. 4.30-6PM (In English)