Wellness Week - Yoga with Eva Estlander
Take a break and do some Lunch Yoga together with us! Join us for relaxation and new energy at 10:00-11:00 on March 20. No other than Eva Estlander, Project Manager Events at Epicenter, will be your yoga instructor. Eva will make sure we’ll get our bodies moving and energy flowing. We’ll be working on our breath, open up our bodies and slow down our minds together. All levels, no previous experience needed. We provide mats. All you need to do is how up and wear comfortable clothing. Class will be held in English.
This event is part of the Epicenter Wellness Week. Please sign up below. See you there! Namaste.
About Wellness Week
If you're feeling tired, stressed, over worked, inefficient or perhaps you simply need a bit of inspiration and motivation, this is for you! Imagine a week where the focus is on wellbeing, self care, nutrition, recovery and sleep. This is important as wellness is very much connected to the performance of your business. Think of it as an investment in your productivity! And the best part; all of this without paying a dime! Sound too good to be true? Well, this time it's not.
Each day we will have activities related to wellness for you to take part in. We have an interesting set of speakers, authors and workshops to learn from. This week will entail lectures on recovery, yoga, a sound bath, self care, sleep and much much more.
Hope you will join us!
- MONDAY 18TH: Jussi Patjas on Control your body and mind energy using tech. @Epicenter Lounge (in Finnish)
- TUESDAY 19TH: Kanerva Ahonala. Benefits of a balanced diet (nutrition). @Epicenter Lounge 4PM-5.30PM (In Finnish)
- WEDNESDAY 20TH: Yoga with Eva Estlander. @Epicenter Lounge 10AM-11AM (in English)
- WEDNESDAY 20TH: Sound Healing with Pauliina Kuunkajo. @Revelation Space 4.30-5.15
- THURSDAY 21ST: After Work with Timo Kaukinen: How to Burn Out and Recover. 4.30-5.30PM (In English)
- FRIDAY 22ND: Talk with Jenni Demus, Wellness Coach and Author: Wind Down From Work. 4.30-6PM (In Finnish)